Recent General Posts
Follow Us on Facebook!
Have you visited our Facebook page? If not, you should drop a follow at our SERVPRO page!
SERVPRO of Lufkin/S.Nacogdoches’ Facebook is a great and easy way to keep up to date with all of our events, reviews of our service from real customers, and is a great way to reach out to us.
If you're still deciding on if we're the best choice for your situation put your mind at ease by checking out our reviews. All of the reviews on the SERVPRO page are by actual customers just like yourself!
We are also heavily involved with our community so by liking and following our page you can see which events we will attend! We have give-a-ways, games and prizes quite frequently and it's always a great time.
Feel free to get in touch with on Facebook by messaging us and by leaving a comment or review!
Old Appliances Can Cause Water Loss Incidents in Your Home
When did you last check the health of your washer?
The Deep East Texas Area is surrounded by different bodies of water and at this time of the year, heavy rains can cause huge issues for your home. But, sometimes, the worst water loss issues in your home come from inside. An old or aging dishwasher or washing machine can cause massive damage in a short amount of time, leaving your home in a damp state.
Like all things, appliances have a finite lifespan. As frustrating as it is to have to replace one, for majority of their use, they function as a convince on our lives. So just as you might see a doctor once or twice a year for a routine visit, so should you have your appliances regularly service. Regular service and maintenance can prevent threats to your home, but even still hoses become disconnected, and seals wear out inside of the appliance itself. When these situations occur, high volumes of water could end up in the affected areas and require you to seek…..
From the moment that our experienced SERVPRO of Lufkin/ S. Nacogdoches County professionals get the call, we respond quickly. We understand that the longer water soaks into construction materials, the more irreparable damage that occurs. Once we arrive, we assure that water to the appliance has gotten stopped and assess the full scope of the damage that our team faces in a thorough inspection.
Extraction begins shortly after that with the use of various sump pumps and wet-vacs. Larger pools of water damage could require the use of truck-mounted pumps from our SERVPRO fleet. Once the water has gotten removed from the floors, we set out to thoroughly dry the area, clean it, and deodorize.
Being Prepared for Spring Weather in Deep East Texas
Texans know all too well, a storm can and will surprise us.
Spring in Texas is ripe for any number of weather-related incidents. Anything from Heavy thunderstorms, to tornadoes, to flooding, Spring storms can be tough on homeowners. Since 1980, losses from thunderstorms have increased to an astounding fifteen billion dollars in 2018. Hail storms alone last year cost home owners one billion dollars according to the Insurance Information Institute.
Obviously, we are unable to predict what the weather will be, but with careful planning, you can take the appropriate steps to be prepared when storms hit.
- Cut down dead or dying branches from trees near your home that could fall during a storm.
- Always have an emergency kit prepared with a first aid kit, flashlights, extra batteries, non-perishable food, water, and a radio in case of a lengthy power outage.
- Surge protectors are relatively inexpensive and can save your electronics from being destroyed during a power surge.
- Keep tabs on the health and stability of your home’s roof, especially after East Texas’ winter months of freezing precipitation. Also, keep your gutters clean and free of debris backup which could flood portions of your lawn and, potentially, your home.
- Finally, make sure loose items on your decks and patios are tied down during heavy storms.
These simple tasks can help protect your home during the uneven weathered Texas Spring months.
SERVPRO Nacogdoches Chamber Member Of The Month
SERVPRO Chamber Member Of The Month
Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce
Member of the Month is SERVPRO®
SERVPRO® of Lufkin / S. Nacogdoches County Your local SERVPRO® professionals are dedicated to responding immediately to water and fire emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage and reduces cost. Let us help make it “Like it never even happened.” Call Zayda Villanueva 936-559-0404.
Meet Zayda Villanueva
Zayda Villanueva is a Sales Marketing Representative who works at SERVPRO of Lufkin/S. Nacogdoches Counties and serves residents with overcoming obstacles and catastrophes. She enjoys knowing that whether you have a fire or water loss, you can trust SERVPRO of Lufkin/S. Nacogdoches Counties to make your house feel like home again. SERVPRO has the training, experience, and equipment to quickly turn your situation around for the best. Upon recently celebrating her 1 year in the industry, she is now a certified Water Restoration Technician. In addition to these great achievements, Zayda has also received her certification of completion for Nac 101. Through this training, she learned what it takes to run a city and enjoyed it tremendously. Her face is one who is familiar with celebrating with others by regularly attending ribbon cuttings throughout the year, and attending various functions in the Nacogdoches community.
For Immediate Service in Lufkin or Nacogdoches, Call SERVPRO
Angelina and Nacogdoches County Residents: We provide immediate service day or night!
SERVPRO of Lufkin/S. Nacogdoches County provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Lufkin and Nacogdoches. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – 936-559-0404
Whether your Nacogdoches home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Lufkin commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services: Commercial Services , Commercial Services Mold
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
IICRC Certified Trained Restoration Specialists can restore your Lufkin or Nacogdoches Home
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Lufkin / Nacogdoches is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Lufkin / Nacogdoches
SERVPRO of Lufkin / Nacogdoches specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet Our Crew
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Contractor Connection
- Leadership Lufkin Alumi Association
- NISD Adopt A School Program
- Piney Woods Apartment Association
- American Red Cross
- Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce
- Lufkin Citizen Fire Academy
- Lufkin Rotary Club
- Lufkin/Angelina County Chamber of Commerce
- Millionaire's Gold
- Directors Gold
- Directors Silver
- Millionaire's Gold
- Million Dollar Club
- Highest Growth
- Directors Gold
- Directors Gold