Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
A disaster of any size and magnitude can happen at any moment. Sometimes those moments are in the middle of the work week. Other times though, disasters happen in the middle of the night or at the start of a long weekend. SERVPRO of Lufkin / S. Nacogdoches County has consistently provided 24 hour emergency service to our communities for years. It is a part of our promise to the communities we serve to always be there and be ready when we are needed. No matter the day, the time, or the occasion, SERVPRO of Lufkin / S. Nacogdoches County will provide immediate help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (936) 559-0404
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lufkin / S. Nacogdoches County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.