Think You Have Mold in Your Lufkin Home?
So far this Spring, we have been talking about the various stages of the mold remediation process. So far this year, we have had an incredibly wet and humid time which can be heaven for mold spore. If you see visible mold in your Lufkin home, please do not disturb it, you can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, it can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate throughout your home. While this can continue the spread of mold, it can also be hazardous for the health of you and your family.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Lufkin / S. Nacogdoches County
- for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
SERVPRO of Lufkin / S. Nacogdoches County specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
Contact us immediately if you suspect you have any mold in your home at: (936) 559-0404